HERBAL STORE SLEEP AID 30S
A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of sleep disturbances based on traditional use only.
Each film coated tablet contains:
- 34 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Hop Strobile (Humulus lupulus L.) (4-6:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 70% (v/v),
- 30.8 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis L.) (4:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% (v/v),
- 15.2 mg of extract (as dry extract) of Passion Flower herb (Passiflora incarnata L.) (5-7:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 50% (v/v).
- Also contains glucose: see enclosed leaflet.
Adults and the elderly: 2 tablets 1 hour before you go to bed.
Not recommended for children or adolescents under 18 years.
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
Do not take if you are:
– under 18 years of age
– pregnant or breast feeding
– allergic to any of the ingredients
– already taking a medicine for sleep or anxiety.
Avoid excessive alcoholic drink while taking this medicine.
This medicine may make you feel drowsy. If affected, do not drive or operate machines. As the effects of this product may not occur immediately, it should be taken continuously for 2 – 4 weeks.
If symptoms worsen or persist after 4 weeks consult your doctor, pharmacist or qualified healthcare practitioner.
Do not use these tablets after the expiry date stated on pack.
Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original package.
KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
Get it delivered right to your door when you Buy Now!
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.