Alive Women's Multivitamin Gummies 60's (Natures Way)
CASH ON DELIVERY
Cash On Delivery (COD) is available on this product. Complete your order here and pay by cash, cheque or debit & credit card when we deliver.
Alive! Gummy Vitamins for Women are Formulated to Support: Cellular Energy, Heart, Skin, Immune Health, Bones
Alive! Women's Gummies are multi-vitamins specifically balanced for women. Gluten and gelatin-free (made with pectin), these gummies are a great addition to your daily wellness regimen. Each serving provides 16 vitamins and minerals formulated to support women's health, and provides support for heart, bones, cellular energy, immune health, & skin.* Made with all of the good and none of the bad, Alive! Women's Gummies are a great tasting way to get your vitamins and minerals!
- Specifically formulated for women
- 100% daily value of 7 vitamins/minerals, with boron and inositol
- Orchard Fruits & Garden Veggies powder blend (75 mg per serving)
- Gluten free and made with pectin - no gelatin
- Delicious mixed berry flavor
Why Alive! Women's Gummy Vitamins:
- FRUIT AND VEGGIE POWDER BLEND: These multivitamins also include an Orchard Fruits and Garden Veggies Powder Blend (75mg per serving).
- ANTIOXIDANTS: Daily vitamin contains antioxidants Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin A.
Get it delivered right to your door when you Buy Now at Phillips Pharmacy Online!
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.