A & D Ointment
Use A&D Original Ointment at every diaper change to help prevent diaper rash.
Especially helpful at bedtime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged. Ointment specially formulated with vitamins A and D as well as lanolin. Protects chafed skin or minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
What is diaper rash?
Diaper rash is easy to spot and easy to treat. It is a red, patchy irritation found on baby's skin in the genital area, the thighs and the buttocks. Don't worry, Mom, almost all babies get diaper rash from time to time.
What causes diaper rash?
Babies are so susceptible to diaper rash that wet and soiled diapers can irritate baby's delicate skin. Naturally, if your baby is in a wet diaper for too long, she will be more prone to getting a rash.
Some of the most common causes of diaper rash to be aware of are:
– Irritation due to bowel movements and diarrhea.
– Irritation due to moisture from urine (even the most absorbent diapers leave some wetness behind).
– Not drying the skin thoroughly after a diaper change.
– Diaper chafing/friction.
– Allergic reaction to ingredients found in diaper wipes, laundry detergent, soap, lotion.
– Change in food or introducing new foods.
How can I help prevent my baby from getting diaper rash?
Use A+D(R) Original Ointment at every diaper change to help prevent your baby from getting diaper rash.
Just as you protect and condition your skin every day, you can do the same for your baby:
– Help prevent diaper rash by applying a generous layer of A+D(R) Original Ointment on baby's bottom, genital area and the folds of the thighs at every diaper change.
– It is safe to use every day. A+D(R) Ointment is formulated to create a protective barrier on baby's skin, preventing irritation from wetness, soiled diapers, and diaper chafing.
Get it delivered right to your door when you Buy Now!
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.