Alcon Tears Naturale Forte Drops
This medication is used to relieve dry, irritated eyes.
Common causes for dry eyes include:
- Heating/air conditioning
- Computer use/reading
- Certain medications.
"This Eye lubricants keep the eye moist, help to protect the eye from injury and infection, and decrease symptoms of dry eyes such as burning, itching, and feeling as if something is in the eye."
To apply eye drops:
- Wash hands first.
- To avoid contamination, do not to touch the dropper or top of the ointment tube
- Do not let it touch your eye.
- Always replace the cap tightly after each use.
- Tilt your head back, look up, and pull down the lower eyelid to make a pouch.
- Place the dropper directly over the eye and squeeze out 1 or 2 drops as needed.
- Look down and gently close your eye for 1 or 2 minutes.
- Place one finger at the corner of the eye near the nose and apply gentle pressure. This will prevent the medication from draining away from the eye.
CASH ON DELIVERY
Complete your order here and pay by cash, cheque or debit/credit card when we deliver.
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.