Aquamarine 2-in-1 Omega Cod Liver Oil Capsules 60's (Vitabiotics)
Omega 3 + Cod liver oil
High strength fish oils (EPA) & (DHA)
- Aquamarine 2 In1 (Omega3+ Cod liver oil ) Capsules :
- High-strength concentrated fish oils consist of Omega-3 fatty acids including Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- This is twice the concentration of natural fish oils and they help to maintain heart function and are important in many other functions of the body
- The addition of Cod liver oil keeps your joints healthy and reduces inflammation and rheumatic pain.
- so you can keep doing what you love with a healthy heart.
Helps to maintain a healthy heart
Reduces inflammation and rheumatic pain
Cod Liver Oil ,Omega-3 fatty acids
Vitamin E & D
2-4 capsules per day
- Food Supplement (Source for omega 3 fatty acids).
- Helps to maintain a healthy heart.
- Mood Stabilizer.
- Brain development and cognitive functions support.
- Immunity support.
- Hair| skin| and nail health support.
How to Use:
- 2-4 capsules per day| or as directed by a physician or pharmacist.
Caution & Warnings:
- People who take anticoagulant medications should consult their Doctor before taking Fish Oil products.
- Pregnant or lactating women and those on medication should consult a doctor before using any product.
- keep out of reach of children
Get it delivered right to your door when you Buy Now!
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.