Auro-Dri Ear Drying Aid
Auro-Dri® Ear Drying Aid is safe, fast, and effective in relieving water-clogged ears.
Use Auro-Dri® Ear Drying Aid to dry water in the ears and help relieve water-clogged ears after swimming, showering, bathing, or washing your hair.
- Unscrew cap from bottle
- Remove foil safety seal from bottle
- Affix applicator cap to bottle
- Remove red applicator cap tip
- Apply 4 to 5 drops in each affected ear
- Recap bottle after each use
- Keep away from heat or direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature 15° - 25°C (59° - 77°F)
- Do not use if foil seal imprinted with “SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION” under cap is broken or missing
- Keep carton for full drug facts
Flammable: Keep away from fire and flame.
Do not use in the eyes.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- ear drainage or discharge
- pain, irritation or rash in the ear
- had ear surgery
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation (too much burning) or pain occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.