Bayer Aspirin Low Dose 81mg Tablets 32's
Aspirin Regimen Bayer contains one-fourth the medicine of regular strength aspirin, it's caffeine- and sodium-free, and it has an enteric, delayed-released safety coating that provides added stomach protection.
- Aspirin Regimen Bayer Low Dose Pain Reliever Enteric Coated Tablets, 81mg, 32 Ct: #1 Doctor Recommended Aspirin Brand: Aspirin is recommended as a safe, reliable way to relieve minor aches and pains due to headaches, body aches and more when used as directed.
- CAN INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF SURVIVING A HEART ATTACK: Most heart attacks are caused when blockages interrupt the flow of blood to the heart, which can cause heart muscle to die. Bayer Aspirin works to keep your blood flowing. When taken during a suspected heart attack, aspirin can help prevent further damage to the heart muscle and increase your chance of survival.
- SAFETY COATED: Enteric coating is a delayed-release safety coating that provides added stomach protection. It is designed to allow the aspirin tablet or caplet to pass through the stomach to the small intestine (duodenum) before dissolving. This delayed release coating means that it will take longer for the aspirin to be absorbed. For this reason, products with enteric coating are not recommended for quick pain relief or use during a suspected heart attack. Enteric coated aspirin is most often used by patients who are on an aspirin regimen under their doctor's supervision or recommendation.
- TAKE IT FOR LIFE: It is recommended, under a doctor's direction, to help reduce the risk of a recurrent heart attack or clot-related (Ischemic) stroke. When taken during a suspected heart attack as directed by a doctor, it could also help save your life. In the event of a suspected heart attack, immediately call 9-1-1 and chew or crush and swallow aspirin as directed by a doctor.
- CAFFEINE & SODIUM FREE: Genuine Bayer Aspirin is sodium & Caffeine free. It is also coated to make it easier to swallow.
Get it delivered right to your door when you Buy Now!
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.