Bells Vitamin C Syrup 100ml.
Bell’s Vitamin C Syrup is used for Wound healing, Scurvy, Cell damage, Tissue repair, Red blood cell production and other conditions.
Bell’S Vitamin C Syrup works by blocking the damage caused by free radicals thus heals wounds.
Bell Vitamin C
- Helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums.
- Helps in connective tissue formation.
- Helps in wound healing.
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Natural antihistamine properties.
- Ascorbic acid is easily absorbed by the body.
- Natural food sources of Vitamin C include: Acerola cherries, oranges, strawberries, lemons, parsley, blackcurrants and more.
Get it delivered right to your door when you Buy Now!
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.