CLARITYN ALLERGY TABLETS 30s
To relieve allergic symptoms due to hayfever and other airborne allergies, such as house dust mite and pet allergies.
Can also be taken for allergic skin conditions such as:
- Urticaria (hives).
Hayfever & other allergies
- Runny nose
- Itchy eyes
Each Tablet contains Loratadine 10mg, Also contains Lactose
Preparation and Usage
- Please read enclosed leaflet before using this medication.
- For oral use.
Age and weight: Adults and children 6 years and older who weigh more than 30kg (4st 7lb),
- How much to take 1 x tablet,
- How often to take: Once daily
Age and weight: Children who weigh 30kg (4st 7lb) or less,
- How much to take: Not recommended
- How often to take: Not recommended.
- Warnings: Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not use during pregnancy or if you are breastfeeding.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
CASH ON DELIVERY
Complete your order here and pay by cash, cheque or debit/credit card when we deliver.
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.