FungiCure Liquid 30ml/1oz
FungiCure Anti-Fungal Liquid Treatment works to kill six different kinds of fungus.
FungiCure is America's leading anti-fungal liquid, with a powerful formula that's doctor-recommended. FungiCure toenail fungus treatment is designed to stop the regrowth of fungal cells.
Its powerful formula helps relieve common symptoms like itching, burning, soreness, scaling, cracking or redness caused by fungus.
Maximum strength FungiCure kills exposed nail-bed fungus on contact. It's easy to apply with the included applicator brush and doesn't leave any unpleasant odors behind, for added convenience. Each bottle contains 1 oz.
FUNGICURE Anti-Fungal Liquid Treatment 1 fl oz (30 ml):
- America's #1 anti-fungal liquid brand
- Doctor recommended; quality national brand
- Inhibits the growth and reproduction of fungal cells
- Nothing stronger without a doctor's prescription
- Attacks 6 types of fungus
- Fungicure liquid comes in 1 oz container
- Treats and relieves itching, scaling, cracking, burning, redness, soreness, irritation and discomfort caused by fungus
- Comes with an applicator brush for easy and convenient usage
- Leaves no unpleasant odor behind
- Fungicure toenail fungus treatment kills exposed nail-bed fungus
CASH ON DELIVERY
Complete your order here and pay by cash, cheque or debit/credit card when we deliver.
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.