GAVISCON DOUBLE ACTION TABS 12's
Gaviscon Double Action Mint Flavour Chewable Tablets bring long lasting relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion.
They get to work in two different ways:
Neutralizing excess stomach acid to relieve pain and discomfort
Forming a protective barrier over the stomach contents to soothe the burning pain in your chest
What are these tablets?
Fast effective relief from Heartburn & Indigestion
Do not store above 30°C. Store in the original package to protect from moisture.Do not use after expiry date shown.
Preparation and Usage
- Dosage: For oral administration. Chew thoroughly before swallowing. Read the package leaflet before use.
- Adults and children over 12 years: When symptoms occur take two to four tablets after meals and at bedtime, up to four times a day.
- Children under 12 years: Should only be taken on medical advice.
- WARNINGS: If symptoms persist, or treatment is required for more than seven days continuously, seek medical advice.
- Contains sodium and calcium. If you have been advised to follow a diet restricted in either of these please consult your doctor before taking this product.
- Contains aspartame (E951). If you have phenylketonuria, note that the product is sweetened with aspartame (E951), a source of phenylalanine. Contains carmoisine lake (E122).
KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
Get it delivered right to your door when you Buy Now!
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.