Havasu Collagen Gummies
Boosts collagen production for healthy, soft hair & flawless skin
- Bite sized beauty; our delicious gelatin free hair skin and nails gummies are packed with 3000 mcg of biotin and collagen to support strong nails, long hair, and glowing skin; trust us when we say it's love at first bite
- Get the scoop on collagen; collagen is the most abundant protein in the body, but it starts depleting in our late 20's; with this, comes fine lines and wrinkles, but our premium gummies are here to help let us give you the gift of gorgeous hair, skin, and nails
- Natures fountain of youth; did you know exposure to the sun, alcohol, and refined sugar can deplete collagen production and speed up the aging process; our collagen supplements for women and men feature the perfect amount of collagen hydrolysate to keep you looking and feeling your best
- Radiate inside and out; meet your new inner beauty must have; our collagen peptides gummies can improve skin elasticity, strengthen brittle nails, and help you grow thicker hair; we work from within, so you can glow on the outside
- The fun way to nutrition; we love our collagen powder, especially in gummy form each gummy is packed with vitamin c, vitamin e, biotin, zinc, selenium and hydrolyzed collagen types 1 and 3; a gummy a day keeps brittle hair, skin, and nails away
Get it delivered right to your door when you Buy Now!
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.