PANADOL PAIN RELIEF TABLETS ACTIFAST 14's
Panadol Actifast has a unique formulation which gets to the source of pain fast.
It acts faster than standard paracetamol tablets you can swallow to give fast pain relief of :
- Headaches, including migraine and tension headaches
- Rheumatic and muscle pain
- Period pain.
It also relieves sore throat and the fever, aches and pains of colds and flu.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Adults and children aged 12 years and over:
- Swallow 2 tablets with half a glass of water (100ml), every 4 hours as needed.
- Do not take more frequently than every 4hours.
- Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you fell well, because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage
If your symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
- CONTAINS PARACETAMOL. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products.
- Ask your doctor before you take this medicine:
- If you have liver or kidney disease, including alcoholic liver disease
- If you are on a controlled sodium diet.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children
Get it delivered right to your door when you Buy Now!
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.