SinusCalm is non-drowsy and phenylephrine-free, and won’t interact with other medications or supplements, including those for colds and allergies — two of the main causes of sinus congestion.
It is not habit-forming and there’s no risk of rebound congestion. This medicine is gluten-free and contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. Recommended for adults and children ages 6 and up, SinusCalm is HSA & FSA eligible medicine available over the counter in a box of 60 unflavored tablets
Unlike conventional medications that mask full-blown symptoms, SinusCalm by Boiron is specifically designed to relieve nasal congestion, sinus pain and pressure, and headache due to the common cold or allergies.
Benefits and Features:
- Homeopathic multi-symptom sinus relief medicine.*
- Targets sinus pain with a stuffy or runny nose.*
- Non-habit forming; no risk of rebound congestion
- Tablets dissolve quickly under the tongue without water, chewing, or swallowing pills.
- Recommended for adults and children ages 6 and up.
- Gluten-free and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- Box contains 60 unflavored tablets.
- An HSA & FSA eligible over-the-counter medicine.
- Also available in easy dispensing tubes of meltaway pellets.
- Boiron also offers AllergyCalm™, ColdCalm®, and ThroatCalm®.
Get it delivered right to your door when you Buy Now!
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.