STERINOVA Sterilizing Tablets 500mg Troclosene Sodium 30s
A Sterinova tablet when added to water creates a disinfectant solution for disinfecting infant bottles and baby feeding utensils.
Sterinova has been specifically formulated to give safe and easy to prepare disinfecting solutions with broad spectrum activity against microorganisms including:
- Bacteria: Escherichia coli, which causes food poisoning, gastroenteritis, diarrhoea and sickness.
- Staphylococcus aureus, which causes food poisoning, diarrhoea, sickness and skin infections.
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa, which causes skin infections, rashes and pustules.
- Enterococcus faecium, which causes food poisoning, diarrhoea and sickness.
- Salmonella typhimurium which causes food poisoning, septicaemia, enteric fever, gastroenteritis and diarrhoea.
- Mycobacteria: Mycobacterium sp., which causes lung infections.
- Fungi: Candida albicans, which causes oral thrush (candidiasis).
Directions for use and dosage
IMPORTANT – A fresh solution must be made daily.
- To prepare the correct sterilizing solution add one tablet to 4 pints (2.3 litres) of water in a suitable non-metallic container.
- Clean utensils thoroughly after each feed. Clean bottles and teats thoroughly with warm soapy water. Rub teats inside and out to remove all milk deposits. Rinse with cold water.
- Completely immerse all feeding utensils in the prepared solution, ensuring there are no trapped air bubbles. Sterilisation is complete after 30 minutes, but all utensils should be left in the solution until they are required.
- Wash your hands before removing utensils from the solution. Drain bottles, teat and other items before use. Fill the bottle immediately and cover teats.
Get it delivered right to your door when you Buy Now!
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.