STREPSILS CHILDREN LOZENGES 24s
With no artificial colours and sugar free, Strepsils Children Lozenges 6+ are specially formulated to give parents peace of mind.
Strepsils Children 6+ Lozenges soothe little sore throats and are strawberry flavour.
Causes of a Sore Throat
A sore throat is often a sign that you may have an infection in the area, but there are other things that can irritate the throat, causing redness and swelling. These include cigarette smoke, a polluted environment, voice strain or even changes in air temperature.
There are lots of sore throat symptoms, and throat infection symptoms, from:
- Nasty raspiness
- Pain when swallowing
- Sudden husky voice.
- Runny nose
- Swollen glands
- A headache
- Muscle aches and pains
- Throat problems, such as inflammation (redness and swelling) in your throat – this can even be a sore throat on one side
Treating Your Sore Throat
If you have a sore throat already, to make yourself and your throat feel better there are some options:
- Drink plenty of warm liquids to keep your level of body fluids up
- Try to breathe through your nose. If your nose feels congested, inhaling the steam from a bowl of hot water will help it to clear or look for a lozenge which also offers a decongestant
- Try to avoid alcohol. The idea that alcohol 'disinfects' the throat is unfortunately a myth! In fact, drinking alcohol is much more likely to irritate than soothe a sore throat
- Swallow - it might hurt but its one of the best things you can do because saliva is a natural lubricant so it helps soothe a sore throat
- Sucking an effective medicated lozenge can help lubricate the lining of the throat further bringing real, noticeable relief. And if you choose one from the Strepsils range, rest assured that it can keep working, even after the lozenge has gone.
Remember young children can choke on lozenges.
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients do not use this product.
This product contains isomaltitol and maltitol syrup which may have a mild laxative effect if several are taken a day.
If you are pregnant, or if you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this product.
May cause allergic reactions including asthma.
This is more common if you are allergic to aspirin.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You take too many lozenges
- Anything unusual happens
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
Get it delivered right to your door when you Buy Now!
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.