SUDOCREM Antiseptic Healing Cream
The emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has a water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin.
It can also be used for other skin conditions that require a soothing, protective antiseptic cream with additional healing, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Sudocrem contains a number of ingredients and properties, such as:
- Hypoallergenic lanolin, to help provide emollient properties
- Zinc oxide is an astringent which reduces the loss of tissue fluid
- Benzyl benzoate and benzyl cinematic are among the ingredients of Peru Balsam, recognized for its healing properties
- Benzyl alcohol is a weak local anesthetic which acts to ease localized pain and irritation. It also acts as a disinfectant or antibacterial agent and is responsible for protection against common bacterial contaminants
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Cease use if irritation worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use
Get it delivered right to your door when you Buy Now!
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.