SYSTANE LID WIPES
THIS PRODUCT IS ELIGIBLE FOR C-O-D DELIVERY! PAY NOTHING NOW! PAY OUR DELIVERY DRIVER!
CLICK ON BUY IT NOW BUTTON - FILL IN YOUR SHIPPING INFORMATION - CLICK CONTINUE TO SHIPPING - VERIFY INFO IS CORRECT -CLICK CONTINUE TO PAYMENT - SELECT CASH ON DELIVERY (COD) - CLICK COMPLETE ORDER - WE WILL BRING YOUR PRODUCT TO YOU!
Eye Hygiene SYSTANE® Lid Wipes are premium, pre-moistened eyelid cleansing wipes that can be used as part of a daily hygiene regimen.
They remove debris and eye makeup that can cause irritation, and are hypoallergenic. Each wipe is individually wrapped, so they are great for travel.
Eye makeup remover
- Rub the closed lid wipe pouch to develop lather, then open.
- Close eye, then sweep lid wipe gently across eyelid several times.
- Using a fresh wipe, repeat process on the other eye.
- Rinse both eyes with clean, warm water and pat dry.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply directly to the eye.
- Do not use if you have known allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Reduce frequency of use if irritation or excessive dryness occurs.
- Discontinue use and consult your eye healthcare professional if you experience excessive itching, redness, swelling or persistent irritation.
- Use only if packets are intact.
- Store at room temperature.
Keep out of the reach of young children
Get it delivered right to your door when you Buy Now at Phillips Pharmacy Online!
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.