Unisom Sleep Gels 8's
Millions of people turn to Unisom for a safe and restful night's sleep.
Unisom offers a variety of convenient and effective products to help you fall asleep and wake refreshed.
These liquid-filled SoftGels leave no chalky taste behind like tablets, and with Diphenhydramine HCI as the active sleep-aid ingredient, you can get the sleep you need.
For adults and children 12 years of age and over, one softgel should be taken at bedtime as needed or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Trusted sleep support: Unisom Sleep gels are clinically proven to help you fall asleep 33% faster. Sleep through the night & wake up recharged in the morning without grogginess or other side effects.
- Sleep soundly & wake up energized: after a stressful day, every minute of sleep matters. Unisom helps reduce your natural urge to stay awake, helping you fall asleep faster & get the rest you need.
- Recharge tonight: when stress gets in the way of a restful night, you need a sleep aid that can help you fall asleep & wake up refreshed. Choose Unisom, the #1 pharmacist recommended OTC sleep aid.
- Everything you need, nothing you don't: unlike some OTC brands, Unisom offers single active ingredient sleep-aids. If all you need is a great night's sleep, skip the extra medicine & reach for Unisom.
- Sleep aid: get rid of sleep deprivation with Unisom Sleep aid products. Try our non-habit forming sleep tablets, soft gels, melts, mini-capsules & liquids for nighttime sleeping solution for adults & children.
Get it delivered right to your door when you Buy Now!
The information provided here at Phillips Pharmacy Online is strictly to be used for informational purposes only. Phillips Pharmacy Online does not represent or warrant the product details, ingredients and nutritional value, and any other product information to be accurate or complete. Occasionally manufacturers improve or change their product formulas, update labels, and change their packaging. The images presented are also for reference only and may differ from the actual product received. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information displayed on this site. For any specific product info or concerns it is recommended that you contact the manufacturer directly. If there are healthcare concerns or questions, please contact your licensed healthcare professional or our in-house Registered Pharmacist for advice.